Chairman of the Board of Directors
Krzysztof Zdziarski's responsibilities include production and maintenance, energy, human resources, communication and marketing, regulatory affairs management, and internal audit.
He joined Unipetrol Group having previously served as an Executive Director of Refinery Production in PKN Orlen. Krzysztof Zdziarski has extensive experience in establishing and development of medium and large companies. From 1999 to 2006 he served as Chief Executive Officer of UPS POLSKA and later as Chairman of the Board of Directors of PEKAES SA Grouzp (2006 – 2010). From 2010 to 2015 he was Chairman of the Board of Directors of ORLEN Południe.
- 2018 - present Unipetrol, Chairman of the BoD
- 2016 - 2018 Unipetrol, Vice Chairman of the BoD
- 2014 - 2016 PKN Orlen, Executive director, refinery production
- 2010 - 2015 ORLEN Południe, Chairman of Management Board
- 2006 - 2010 PEKAES SA, Chairman of Management Board
- 1999 - 2006 UPS POLSKA, Chief Executive Officer
- 1996 - 1999 EMI Music/DDD – JV EMI, Sony, Universal, Commercial Director, Chief Executive Officer
- 1995 - 1996 EMI Operations Manager, Toronto, Canada
- 1991 - 1995 IPEX INC,Senior Project Manager, Toronto, Canada
- 1987 - 1991 PLASTICS CANADA LTD, Production Manager, Operating Officer, Toronto, Canada
- 2002 Management Leadership School - Boston, USA
- 1993 - 1996 Humber Colleague, Ryerson Polytechnic University - Toronto, Canada
- 1982 - 1987 The University of Warsaw - Faculty of Economic Sciences