Member of the Board of Directors
Tomáš Herink is responsible for research and development, engineering and technology, business development, CAPEX investment projects, quality of production, health and process safety management and fire brigade.
Tomáš Herink began his career in Unipetrol already in 1999. In 2011, he started working as Director of Technology and Efficiency Department and since 2014 he has been holding the post of Director of Research and Development. In the long term he also focuses on cooperation with the UCT in Prague as well as education of prospective graduates.
- Od 2017 Unipetrol, Member of the BoD
- 2016 – 2017 UniCRE, Member of the Board of Directors
- 2014 – 2017 Unipetrol, Research and Development Director
- 2014 – 2015 Česká rafinérská, Member of the Board of Directors
- 2011 – 2014 Unipetrol, Director of Department of Development
- 1999 – 2010 Unipetrol Group, Different positions in research and development area
- 2010 Prague Institute of Chemical Technology, Petroleum Technology and Alternative Fuels, title Associate professor
- 2002 Prague Institute of Chemical Technology, Organic technology, title Ph.D.
- 1999 Prague Institute of Chemical Technology, Organic technology, title M.Sc.