Code of Ethics
One team – One goal – Common success
The conduct of the Unipetrol Group employees is in all circumstances legal, ethical, transparent and in accordance with the law and the values of the Unipetrol Group. All activities are based on the best practices of corporate management and operational excellence, with an emphasis on safety and protection of the environment. The success of the Unipetrol Group comes from the efforts of all employees to increase its value for all shareholders.
The company key values and general principles of Unipetrol Group are established in the Code of Ethics. If you feel like they are broken or not kept, you are supposed to write on email email@example.com.
Key values & general principles:
- Profesionalism & High Quality of Products and Services – the satisfaction of all customers is our priority.
- Responsibility – we are responsible for safety, for the environment and for the highest quality of products and services respecting the goodwill.
- Safety & Health – a safe and healthy workplace is the right of every employee. Protection of the environment is one of the highest priorities of the Unipetrol Group.
- Performance – the timely completion of every task, to the highest quality, is a priority and guideline of our conduct.
- Respect – we acknowledge individual values and needs of every Group employee.
- Leadership – the managers provide an example for other employees and represent Unipetrol Group as a whole.
- Honesty & Transparency – the Unipetrol Group carries out its business activities in accordance with the law, acts against all forms of corruption and abides by the strict distinction between private and the corporate interests.