Member of the Board of Directors
Robert Małłek was elected as a member of the Board of Directors of Unipetrol as of May 11, 2016. He is responsible for sales and transport of fuels and products, retail and logistics. Prior to joining Unipetrol Robert Małłek was served as a Strategy Director and Member of the Management Board of Spolana Neratovice. From 2009 to 2012, served as a Vice-president of the Management Board of STOMIL Poznañ and subsequently as a President of the Management Board of Grupa Hoteli WAM.
- 2012 – 2016 - President of the Management Board, Grupa Hoteli WAM Sp. z o.o.
- 2009 – 2012 - Vice-president of the Management Board, STOMIL Poznań
- 2007 – 2008 - Strategy Director, Member of the Management Board, Spolana, a.s. Neratovice, Orlen Group
- 2006 – 2007 - Member of the Management Board, Stołeczne Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej S.A. (Warsaw District Heating Company)
- 2002 – 2006 - Chief Specialist, Municipal Office, Capital City of Warsaw
- 2001 – 2002 - Organisational Director, Niezaleźny Operator Międzystrefowy Sp. z o.o. (Polish fixed-line telecommunications operator)
- 1999 – 2001 - Deputy Director of the Office of the Head of KPRM (The Chancellery of the Prime Minister)
- 1998 – 1999 - President’s Advisor, Social Insurance Fund
- The University of Warsaw – Faculty of Law and Administration – Master’s Degree course
- Canadian International Management Institute accredited by Harvard Business School – postgraduate studies