Member of the Board of Directors
Katarzyna Woś is responsible for procurement, crude oil and natural gas purchase and supply, facility management, personal data protection, and performance and process optimization.
Before coming to Unipetrol, Katarzyna Woś served as Vice-Chairwoman at Energa Informatyka i Technologie and worked for Electrolux Poland. She
graduated from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow and Eötvös Loránd
University in Budapest. She did her post gradual studies in accounting and
finance at the Krakow University of Economics.
- Od 018 Unipetrol, Member of the BoD
- 2017 - 2018 Energa Informatyka i Technologie Sp. z o.o., Vice-Chairwoman of the BoD responsible for IT purchases, customer and user support and finance at Energa Group
- 2009 - 2017 ELECTROLUX POLAND, senior accountant, internal coach for HR and Finance department
- 2003 - 2009 TT PLAST company accountant, group leader
- 2008 - 2009 Krakow University of Economics - postgraduate diploma in finance and accounting
- 1991 - 1996 Jagiellonian University of Krakow /Loranda Eötvös in Budapest Master’s degree in Hungarian studies