Clik on the picture for a large view.
Carbon black CHEZACARB® AC is manufactured by gasification of heavy petroleum residues by partial oxidation in Shell reactors. It is produced in the form of pellets of size (0,5 - 2,5) mm.
Product is not classified as dangerous according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP).
CHEZACARB® AC is determinated to impart:
- electrical conductivity to plastics, rubber and paints
- electromagnetic properties to plastics, rubber and paints
- thermal conductivity to plastics, rubbers and paints
- pigmentation of paints and varnishes, coloration of plastics and rubber
In the environmental area as a sorbent in the liquid and gaseous phase (type AC 95):
- Liquidation of oil accidents
- Capture of gaseous pollutants
- Cleaning of process equipment and piping
- Semi-solid waste disposal of old environmental burdens
- Cleaning of contaminated water
CHEZACARB® AC is produced in following quality:
Packaging, Storing and Transportation
Carbon black CHEZACARB® AC is packed into 42 x 5 kg net PE bags on wooden heat treated pallets, 210 kg/pallet, shrinked/ wrapped. It is possible to pack CHEZACARB® AC into BIG BAG too. CHEZACARB® AC has to be stored in dry cool and covered storehouse with effective suction, protected against heat and all sources of ignition.
Material safety data according to Art. 32 of the Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH) are mentioned in the „Announcement“.