Unipetrol is the leading refinery and petrochemical group in the Czech Republic and a major player in Central and Eastern Europe; since 2005 it has been part of Central Europe’s largest refining and petrochemical group, PKN ORLEN.
We strive to ensure long-term and permanent value growth for our shareholders. We want to achieve this by focusing on three strategic business segments:
- Crude oil refining and wholesale
- Petrochemical production and sales
- Retail distribution of motor fuels
- Refineries with a total annual capacity of 8,7 million tonnes and integrated petrochemical plant
- More than 330 filling stations
- About 3 800 employees
- Part of the PKN ORLEN Group since 2005
PKN ORLEN S.A.
* As of 19 March 2014 (last available data) - According to notification received on 31 March 2014 J&T Group holds 23.70% share of votes through following subsidiaries: PAULININO LIMITED, EGNARO INVESTMENTS LIMITED, LEVOS LIMITED, LCE COMPANY LIMITED, NEEVAS INVESTMENT LIMITED, UPRECHT INVESTMENT LIMITED, MUSTAND INVESTMENT LIMITED.