Unipetrol is the leading refinery and petrochemical group in the Czech Republic and a major player in Central and Eastern Europe; since 2005 it has been part of Central Europe’s largest refining and petrochemical group, PKN ORLEN.
We strive to ensure long-term and permanent value growth for our shareholders. We want to achieve this by focusing on three strategic business segments:
- Crude oil refining and wholesale
- Petrochemical production and sales
- Retail distribution of motor fuels
- Refineries with a total annual capacity of 8,7 million tonnes and integrated petrochemical plant
- More than 340 Benzina filling stations
- About 4 500 employees
- Part of the PKN ORLEN Group since 2005
PKN ORLEN S.A.
* As of 13 June 2016 (last available data) - according to a notification received on 21 June 2016 Paulinino Limited holds 20.02% share of votes. Companies Egnaro Investments Limited (with direct holding as of 13 June 2016 at the level of 0%), Levos Limited (0%), LCE Company Limited (0%), Neevas Investment Limited (0%), Uprecht Investment Limited (0%) and Mustand Investment Limited (0%) are companies acting in concert with Paulinino Limited and and at the same time they control the company.