The Unipetrol refinery and petrochemical group constitutes an important part of the Czech industry. It is the only crude oil processor in the Czech Republic, one of the most important producers of plastics and the owner of the largest network of filling stations Benzina.
In the field of refinery and petrochemical production, it is also a major player in Central and Eastern Europe. It has been part of the PKN Orlen refinery and petrochemical group since 2005.
We process natural resources to fuel the future.
Unipetrol Group operates
- 2 refineries with an annual conversion capacity of 8.7 million tons of crude oil
- 3 polyolefin units with an annual capacity of 595,000 tons
- Steam cracker unit with an annual capacity of 544,000 tons
- 401 fuel filling stations Benzina (December 31, 2017)
- broad range of transport services
PKN ORLEN S.A.
Other minority shareholders